Pentax K-5 Review | Z Tech Reviews
Hello and welcome to our Pentax K5 Review! I hope we can help you find out everything you want to know about the Pentax K-5 Digital SLR and put any question or doubts you may have to rest.
If you’re looking for a point and click camera you can take anywhere and keep in your pocket this is not the camera for you and may be more interested in a Kodak Easyshare which you can find here.
Click Here For The Best Prices
Pentax K5 Review
The pentax K-5 recently had a price reduction from $1600 to $1300 now this has always been a quality camera it just wasn’t exactly worth the $1600 price tag it was toting around. Now since the recent price reduction this camera has quickly become a best seller now in the top 5 cameras sold throughout the past few months on Amazon.
- Lets go over the Pentax K-5 Specs
16.3-megapixel CMOS sensor; 80-12800 ISO For Amazing quality shots (CrystalClear)
- Camera includes 18-55mm lens
- Widescreen 1080p High Definition video Capture at 25 FPS
- 6-7fps for capturing those action shots;
- 11-point SAFOX IX+ autofocus system with dedicated AF assist lamp and light wavelength sensor
- Large 3-inch LCD with 921,000 dots of resolution; with a weatherproof and cold proof design
- SDXC memory card compatibility (with a firmware update)
Pentax K-5 Pros And Cons
- Fast AF
- 14 stops of DR
Clean High ISO, usable ISO 6400
- Compact, rugged build
- Great color, tonal gradations
- Very customizable
- AF tracking isn’t the best, but pretty good for everything but most demanding circumstances.
- Requires a high quality lense to shine, but if you’re getting a camera like this you wouldn’t have a bad lens anyways.